Friday, September 18, 2009

"Betrayed"- ages 13-17


I read "Betrayed" in three days... need I say more? Betrayed by P.C. Cast and Kristin Cast is the second in the series of Marked(scroll down for Marked). I loved Marked and I lovedddddd Betrayed even more!!!!!! SO GOOOOOD (makes me wanna scream it out)! So when Zoey, a girl who just got Marked, finally gets settled in at school, gets great friends, has a great boyfriend (or two!) things start to change... and fast.... So many things happen in Zoey's life and she finds someone extremely close turn bad, and someone even closer dead! Things are changing, and before you know it, Zoey is being betrayed.

-Her
Rating: 10/10 (this is rare)

P.S. You may think this book is a copy-cat of "Twilight" but I promise- it's not!

No comments:

Post a Comment