Friday, September 18, 2009

"Confessions of a Shopaholic"- ages 12-17


Yes, I, I saw the movie before I saw the book... So? I still loved it! Definitely a great read! Unlike the movie, many more obstacles take place as Becky, our beloved shopaholic, tries to get rid of her shopping habbit and her debt... This book made my stomach go in nots because it bothered me that she couldn't control herself and just NOT shop. I can imagine it being hard to stop shopping (me being a slight shopaholic myself) but she needed to get over it. Also, the book had a LOT of detail.... not good, not bad, just a lot of what Becky thought, what Becky felt, and what happened to Becky. Confessions of a Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella is a fun and spirited read for the hopeless shopaholics (or not it's still cute)!

-Her
Rating: 6/10

No comments:

Post a Comment