Sunday, January 3, 2010

"Oh My Gods" ages 12-14

When Phobebe's mom comes back from Greece with a new husband, Pheobe is forced to leave her friends, school, and California. When she attends school on an island in Greece and is forced to accept a new life, she finds out the secret to this private school- the kids are descendants of the Greek gods; powers and all. Definitley a light, by the pool read but definitely a good one. The book has been compared to 'The Lightning Thief' but in my opinion much better. I love the Greek mythology aspects without being such a cliche.... I have already reommended this book to one of my friends and she is enjoying it so far. I read this book in...hmmmm.... 2 days. That's all there is to it! Oh My Gods by Tera Lynn Childs.


-Her


Rating: 7/10

1 comment:

  1. HI!! It's Sofia! I'm really liking this blog, and I'm going to read this book, the uglies, and maybe twilight! I'm interested in mythology, mixed in with reality, like The Lightning Thief, so I'm going to pick this one up at the library!! <333

    ReplyDelete